Monday, 24 October 2011

Autumn organising

Since returning back from honeymoon i have had a big desire to organise all my lovely vintage wares,
this includes all the items that i use to create Sesame and Lilly.

First on my list to make look prettier was my vintage tin of silk threads. 
I  love all the different beautiful colours i have collected and wanted to be able to see them in my studio.

My threads were a tangled mess which made my heartache, i then re-organised them into some beautiful antique glass jars i had and they now take proud place on one of my studio desks.
Even the husband commented on how lovely they look!


What should be next on my list to tackle? 
The ever growing boxes of antique lace or the piles of french fabric that cover my floor like a beautiful faded carpet?

No comments:

Post a Comment