Thursday, 22 December 2011

A creative Christmas to be had....

This will be my last blog of 2011, as come this weekend myself and husband are travelling the country visiting various friends and family-a  Christmas roadtrip we are both looking forward to!



I will be back in January with many blogs on the various places we will have visited and what we did while we where there. 
We are heading to Harrogate, Nottingham, London and finally Lewes, Brighton and Hastings. 
If anyone can recommend places to go and things to see in those areas then please do mail me!
Lewes I am very excited about as it is my husbands home town and I love all the antique shops and little boutiques.
One of my favourite shops in Lewes is Flint.



Filled with beautiful objects I can spend hours looking in there and happily spend lots too!


Before setting off on our roadtrip, I am loading myself down with lots of creative work to do while we are away. 
Not one for being able to sit and do nothing (even when watching TV i have to be sewing also!) I am arming myself with lots of sewing.

More vintage book journals need to be made for the Vintage Village Fair at Stockport on Jan 8th.




Also, I have 50 vintage lavender pillows that need filling and sewing



I have also been working on some more embroidery pictures which need finishing


So, I shall wish all you lovely readers a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I hope that you recieve what you wished for in your stockings....and I look forward to hearing all about it in the New Year!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment