Friday, 16 December 2011

Flowers that last a lifetime

As it is so dark and gloomy outside today I thought I would add a little Spring time onto the blog and also the website to bring a little cheer to our hearts!

At an auction the other week I came across a box of vintage french flowers that were so divine I had to buy them.

After a fight to the bitter end of bidding (my favourite part of an auction!) I won the flowers.
Taking them back to the studio to seperate and sort out was wonderful and many are scattered around the studio shelves but as it was such a big box i thought i would also sell some.




All are £5 a bunch on the website

After arranging the vintage flowers into bunches it inspired me to share some of my favourite floral pictures with you my delightful readers
x





1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I really wish I was a florist!

    I adore blooms of all sizes and colours

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete