Wednesday, 14 December 2011

A tale of two blogs....

What a lovely surprise I awoke to this morning to find that Sesame and Lilly has been featured on two blogs, one of which is my favourite and most inspiring.

The first blog is that of the Stockport Vintage Village that I had a stand at this Sunday 11th.



A lovely lady called Helen Munn picked my Vintage sewing case as one of her favourite finds of the fair.


Unfourtunately, I wasn't at the stand when she came over on Sunday, so my husband had the pleasure of chatting to her ( I was busy finding antique laces and buttons at other stands!)

It is a lovely compliment that Sesame and Lilly was picked as one of her favourites and we will be back standing at the Vintage Village on Jan 8th.


The second posting was on the blog Lobster and Swan, which i am a big fan of.



I have followed Jeska and her blog for a longtime and find her pictures and her adventures truly inspiring, so to find a post on me on there has been a lovely surprise!









No comments:

Post a Comment