Friday, 27 January 2012

Birthday Wishes.....

This weekend it is my birthday..can you guess how old i am? 
Be kind please!
 
So as a little post before the weekend I thought I would share my top 4 dream necklaces I would love to find in a parcel this Sunday
(hint hint dear husband!)

Everyone who knows me knows that 
1. I love jewellery 
 2. I love statement necklaces
 
These are my top 4 currently on Net-a-porter, im now going to daydream what i would wear them with.......
I think I love them as they are so antique looking with a touch of modern with the bright colours in them.
What are your plans for the weekend? 
x

5 comments:

  1. My dear you could make your own and probably better than any of the above. However I do love them all esp the Erickson Bearlon - if only it was real diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My darling Gillo you are a doll! You haven't snuck one in the parcel you sent me have you?lvoe you forever if you did!
    When you are in Hastings this weekend-go in butlers emporium in the old town-amazing shop. I am friends via blog/twitter with Jeska who works in there and does the Lobster & Swan blog.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so beautiful! If only hey. Have a wonderful birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely necklaces and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love statement necklaces also, I think for me I prefer wearing one statement piece rather then multiple pieces of jewellery. Loving number 2 for its fun colour and interesting shapes with that modern art deco look

    xKx

    ReplyDelete