Monday, 27 February 2012

Vintage Snapshots

On Sunday I visited the Treacle Market in Macclesfield for the first time.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera, which is a real shame as there where so many wonderful photos to be taken, next time I promise i will!

I was inspired by all that I saw, especially by a beautiful stall selling vintage french products.

The gentlemen had put vintage photographs into jars which made me think about displaying my collection of vintage postcards in the same way.


 I then thought, how wonderful that you can swap the display around as many times as you like.

Even using the reverse of the vintage postcards give a beautiful effect

Happy Monday
x



3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea! I have so many old postcards shut up in a box, now they can be out and be seen:)
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! they look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. What type of jars are these?

    ReplyDelete