Sunday, 15 April 2012

A Stitch in Time

I have been working on some new ideas for Sesame and Lilly lately, amongst trying to finish lots of freelance designs projects.

I find sewing relaxes me, plus I am a total geek who loves nothing more than creating!

I wanted to try some more 'free' stitched embroidery to place into some vintage photo frames I recently purchased.

Whilst creating I found inspiration on some of my favourite websites



Below are the designs I have completed to sit in the vintage frames

x

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful pieces - you are very clever - and patient ....... what a delight. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am a total geek when it comes to sitting and sewing i love it!x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for posting this. It’s exactly what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your new work, they look lovely in the vintage frames.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely-im not sure if i am loving my 'neater' word embroidery more yet?x

      Delete