Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Sitting Pretty Competition


I have been creating lots of lovely new products for a photo shoot this week.
 
I  decided what a lovely start to an exciting venture it would be,
 to hold another little competition!

One of the most popular new products are the antique lace/ beaded headbands

You will win one of the headbands in your choice of colour - pink or blue.

All you have to do is follow my blog by becoming a member of it and leave me a comment below this post.

For those that are already members,  you can enter by 'liking' my facebook page and leaving a comment or following me on Twitter and messaging me.

Competition closes Wed 8th August.



Good Luck!

x

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeousness! I would love to win one of these, thank you for running this lovely competition

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from a new follower, i am already a liker on facebook.
    These are gorgeous and would be perfect for my little flowergirl for my wedding, thanks for the chance to enter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, stunning work, I would love to win one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww amazing work. just liked on fb an browsing through. i'm in love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, gorgeous! I'd love to win the blue one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just gorgeous, the pink is my fave & I'd love to be entered in the competition darling, love kat xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw these via Campbell's Flowers and thought they are gorgeous and my daughter would love a pink one for her wedding next year. Lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this and all your stuff! Id love to be entered! I liked you on Facebook as well and liked the photo attached. So pretty. :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh they're proper gorgeous :) as I am growing my hair (trying hard anyway) I think that may encourage it on somewhat! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Liked your facebook page too and had a look at your website. I love everything you have on there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm also already a liker on facebook (as from 1 minute ago! I'm Pink Label by Molly Moo and Jessica too)and would love to win either blue or pink. Great competition xx

    ReplyDelete