Friday, 8 March 2013

Boynton Hall




Shall I let you into a little secret?



 This is the house my father grew up in, Boynton Hall.

 My grandparents bought it after the war. 

Sadly it was sold on in the 1970s - oh how I wish our family still owned it. 

What a wonderful place to grow up in, and my mother dated my father while he lived here and she remembers what a wonderful house it was full of ghosts and dust! 

Wonderfully the owner now, allowed my husband and i to get married in its little church as my parents did many, many years ago.

 A little fact about me to share with you all.x

4 comments:

  1. How lovely! It looks like a wonderful place, full of stories, i'm sure.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of ghost stories that I love hearing about!x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely place and how nice that you married there, just like your parents! Ghosts ... hm, interesting!!!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, I'm totally in love with the place - what an gorgeous piece of history to have in the family, I'd be wishing my grandparents still owned it too!

    Jem x

    ReplyDelete