Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Selina Lake Book Launch


What an amazing time we had standing at the Selina Lake book Launch last Friday.


From the moment the doors opened, till we packed away the last lavender pillow, I chatted non-stop with all you wonderful people.
The day flew by in a blur of meeting friends who I talk to on Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram and wrapping all the wonderful Sesame and Lilly products you purchased.
(I managed to squeeze in eating cake in there too!)
 Unfortunately my camera decided to not play nice at the actual launch so these photos belong to 
Sussie Bell via Selina Lakes blog.
Happy Tuesday
x




3 comments:

  1. I am pleased to have found your blog - such pretty images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely, I am happy you have found it too!x

      Delete