Sunday, 14 July 2013

{London bound}

Tomorrow I am setting off to stay in London for the week.

A mixture of work and seeing friends, of also
 being too hot on the tube in 34 degree heat!

Whilst there, I am happy to be able to visit some of my favourite stores.


ANTHROPOLOGIE

For my favourite jewels


BUDDUG
Simply because the whole shop is so inspiring and beautiful


SHELF
A shop full of homeware, print, toys and gorgeous letterpress work


THE SHOP
One of my favourite places to find a vintage bargain in London.
Full to the brim of vintage clothes, fabric, haberdashery items, hats and jewellery.
Although i cannot find a website the address is below
The Shop
No 3 Cheshire Street
E2 6ED
 LIBERTY
For everything!
 My favourites being the stationary and jewellery departments.
http://www.liberty.co.uk/

These are just a few of my favourite.
Do you have any that are your favourites or ones that you recommend i visit?

Happy Sunday
x

1 comment:

  1. One of my preferred locations to discover a classic deal in London, uk.
    Full to the top of classic outfits, material, haberdashery items, caps and jewelry.

    Gold für World of Warcraft
    Gold For Runescape

    ReplyDelete