Monday, 5 August 2013

{Avenue 32 dream list}

After being in London for the weekend, I am back in the studio researching- one of my favourite parts of being a designer.
 I have been lucky enough to stumble across some new websites to inspire me along the way.


One of my favourites of the moment is 
Avenue 32


I have fallen in love with many an item but my heart has been won by the gorgeous designs of No21.

Alessandro Dell’Acqua designs with sensuality and femininity, but also creates a sporty, street-style feel to the designs-  a big favourite design concept of mine!

I am now dreaming of buying an entire outfit based around my favourite No21 pieces


1. Grey Lace Sweater by No21
2. Green check lace skirt by No21
3. Green box clutch by Lena Erziak       
4. Gold ring by Bex Rox
5. Gold Horn ring by Gillian Steinhardt 



Which piece is your favourite? 

Happy Monday
x


have fallen in love and must have the Bee Friendly Tea Towel –  designed by Stuart Gardiner in collaboration with Friends of the Earth, it is super pretty, with tips on how to encourage bees into your garden, and it’s made in the UK from organic unbleached cotton. Other lovelies that caught my eye were . . . . theses Gold Feather Cosmetic and wash Bags, the Little Decorative BirdsLarge Glass Bell Jar with White Wooden BaseLavender Wool Blanket, very pretty Leela Tealight Holders, and this fantastic Concrete Effect Vase in Powder Pink. Happy Summer shopping, I hope to be back later with some pics from the weekend - See more at: http://blog.lobsterandswan.com/page/2/#sthash.KXvWCMoi.dpuf
have fallen in love and must have the Bee Friendly Tea Towel –  designed by Stuart Gardiner in collaboration with Friends of the Earth, it is super pretty, with tips on how to encourage bees into your garden, and it’s made in the UK from organic unbleached cotton. Other lovelies that caught my eye were . . . . theses Gold Feather Cosmetic and wash Bags, the Little Decorative BirdsLarge Glass Bell Jar with White Wooden BaseLavender Wool Blanket, very pretty Leela Tealight Holders, and this fantastic Concrete Effect Vase in Powder Pink. Happy Summer shopping, I hope to be back later with some pics from the weekend - See more at: http://blog.lobsterandswan.com/page/2/#sthash.KXvWCMoi.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. Alessandro Dell’Acqua styles with sensuous moments and womanliness, but also makes a fantastic, street-style experience to the designs- a big preferred design of mine!buy rs gold

    ReplyDelete