Thursday, 28 November 2013

{Sesame and Lilly antique lace jewellery}

Sesame and Lilly antique lace jewellery is now starting to appear online.

I am having a re-focus with Sesame and Lilly, with jewellery being the main products area from now on. 
I will still produce limited edition cushions alongside the jewellery.

I would love to hear your views if the jewellery is loved?
All online for sale

Happy Thursday


  1. I totally love all of your beautiful necklaces, the last one though is my very favorite xx
    Hugs Lynn xxx

  2. Stunning jewelry designs , from the traditional to the current in the fashion !swarovski crystals

  3. Hi there

    These necklaces are amazing and so, so beautiful. They're all so unique.

    We are the UK's best place for antiques, art and vintage items, there are thousands of pieces from hundreds of dealers. Take a look at our Antiques Boutique site.

    Thanks and look forward to the next article

    All the best
    Lydia :) x