Friday, 11 April 2014

{Vintage Notebooks}


I have been busy planning and creating new ranges for Sesame and Lilly this month.

I have been a textile/ print designer for 10 years working within fashion and interiors.

My true love, as you can tell, lays within antique textiles and prints.

I have a huge collection of these which i use to inspire me and also to create new artworks.

I have decided to share some of these wonderful antique prints as a collection of A5 notebooks


I would love to have your feedback on which designs you like- to begin with the collection will consist of 5 designs.
 

 
Each notebook will be A5 with a Sesame and Lilly paper banner around the notebook to protect it until the time comes for you to use it.
 
Happy Weekend!
x


1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see your post pop up on my screen x I love the pale pink roses bottom left it is totally gorgeous, so is your Anemone vase.
    Hugs Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete